Most Active Stories
- LSU Health Shreveport librarians create comic book about childhood obesity problem
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Navy Week brings dozens of sailors to Shreveport/Bossier
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Health Matters: Breaking the chain - Addiction to Porn and Adolescents
A BBC Marketplace Money Banking Special: "Are We the People to Blame?"
Airs Sunday, September 30 at 5:00 p.m. This weekend during the Marketplace Money time slot, we're taking a look at the financial crisis. Are we the people to blame? Do we get the banks we deserve? Have we wasted the 2008 financial crisis? Marketplace's Kai Ryssdal and the BBC World Service's Business Daily's Justin Rowlatt will put financial institutions and consumers under the microscope. They'll be joined by a panel of high profile experts and opinion makers for this special collaboration.