Most Active Stories
- LeTourneau University in Longview launches drone bachelor's degree
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Arkansas benefits from USDA watershed funds
The U.S. Agriculture Department has allocated $4.3 million for nine watershed projects in Arkansas. The goal is to improve water quality in the Mississippi River basin. The USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service Chief Dave White says the program will dramatically improve the quality of water flowing into the Gulf of Mexico.