Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Argentina Tries To Nationalize Oil Company
Originally published on Wed April 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Argentina's Congress is expected to approve a bill to nationalize the country's largest oil company. Melissa Blocks talks with Simon Romero, the Brazil bureau chief for The New York Times.