Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Cultural, Community, Information
America's Music Festivals: The Savannah Music Festival
Airs Monday, January 30 at 11:00 a.m.
Hosted by Orli Shaham
The sound of a breeze whispering through oaks draped in Spanish moss, the tinkling of ice in a glass of sweet tea on the verandah and the mellifluous sounds of Georgia’s largest music festival are just a few sounds that one can hear in Savannah, Georgia this summer. The Savannah Music Festival presents a variety of musical genres, as well as dance performances, films, narrative programs, lectures and youth concerts to build a thriving arts festival for all audience members. The Savannah Music Festival also collaborates with local arts organizations, such as the renowned Savannah College of Art & Design, the Telfair Museum of Art as well as the Georgia Historical Society and others. The Savannah Music Festival.
Clemens non Papa: Ego Flos Campi
Palestrina: Osculetor me
Mozart: Sonata in F Major, K. 332: III
Prokofiev: Sonata No. 2: III
Falla: 3 Popular Spanish Songs, tr. 7, 8, 9
Babar by Zakir Hussain
Ravel: String Quartet
Alexandra DuBois: Chanson d’Orage (world premiere)
Schubert: Die Winterreise, I, III
Mendelssohn: Octet: II and IV