Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural, Community, Information
America's Music Festivals: Canandaigua Lake Music Festival
Airs Monday, April 16 at 11:00 a.m. The most interesting story of the festival itself is the Canandaigua Lake Music Festival’s commitment to demystifying classical music for audiences – the festival includes family performances, a master class open to the public and a series of concerts entitled “Classical Blue Jeans,” which allows artists and audiences to meet, dine together and listen to some incredible pieces of classical music. www.LakeMusicFestival.org
Mozart: String Quintet in G Minor, K. 516
Mendelssohn: Octet I
Adam Silverman: The Heart and the Hand for cello and piano
Mozart: Ragtime alla Turca for 2 pianos
Schoenberg: Verklarte Nacht