Most Active Stories
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Nacogdoches to roll out pink carpet for Pulpwood Queens
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
American Petroleum Institute adviser: Haynesville Shale gas well-positioned for export
In an interview with Red River Radio, the American Petroleum Institute's Rayola Dougher voiced support for Cheniere Energy's proposed liquefied natural gas plant in South Louisiana. She said the Haynesville Shale gas field is perfectly positioned to the LNG export market.