Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
American Petroleum Institute adviser: Haynesville Shale gas well-positioned for export
In an interview with Red River Radio, the American Petroleum Institute's Rayola Dougher voiced support for Cheniere Energy's proposed liquefied natural gas plant in South Louisiana. She said the Haynesville Shale gas field is perfectly positioned to the LNG export market.