Most Active Stories
- YMCA in Shreveport breaks ground on three-phase fitness campus
- Just A Few Important Words About The Declaration Of Independence
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday 4th of July Special
- Driving is no time to multitask, Shreveport lawyers teach high school students
- Gary Borders: Is America the greatest nation? Check the numbers
America Abroad: The Consequences of Shrinking America's Military
Airs Sunday, July 20 at 6 p.m. The Pentagon has announced plans to shrink the U.S. Military to pre-World War II levels following the end of the war in Iraq and the continued withdrawal from Afghanistan. On this edition of America Abroad, we hear reaction to a smaller U.S. Military from allies in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East about whether America's ability to advance its interests is compromised. Also, defense experts and military veterans discuss whether a smaller US military would embolden other countries like Russia to test America's willingness to engage.