Most Active Stories
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
- Bossier City Farmer's Market owners: 'We want to keep this going, no interruptions'
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- History Matters: Shreveport businessman Nathan Goldkind had a seat at a deadly card game
11:01 Spotlight: Ideas at Aspen Film Series comes to Shreveport
Bill Beckett talks with Paula Hickman, Executive Director of the Community Foundation of North Louisiana, about the Ideas At Aspen Film series presented at the Robinson Film Center in Shreveport beginning Feb. 7. The second film and discussion is scheduled for Feb. 14. The final film and panel discussion will be held Feb. 21. The presentations are free, but RSVPs are requested at 318-221-0582.