Most Active Stories
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
11:01 Spotlight: Ideas at Aspen Film Series comes to Shreveport
Bill Beckett talks with Paula Hickman, Executive Director of the Community Foundation of North Louisiana, about the Ideas At Aspen Film series presented at the Robinson Film Center in Shreveport beginning Feb. 7. The second film and discussion is scheduled for Feb. 14. The final film and panel discussion will be held Feb. 21. The presentations are free, but RSVPs are requested at 318-221-0582.