Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
- The Better Picture with Ross Foote
11:01 Spotlight: Ideas at Aspen Film Series comes to Shreveport
Bill Beckett talks with Paula Hickman, Executive Director of the Community Foundation of North Louisiana, about the Ideas At Aspen Film series presented at the Robinson Film Center in Shreveport beginning Feb. 7. The second film and discussion is scheduled for Feb. 14. The final film and panel discussion will be held Feb. 21. The presentations are free, but RSVPs are requested at 318-221-0582.