Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
10:01 Spotlight: Lake Bistineau State Park'S 'Loop' Program
Bill Beckett talks with Mark Massom, the interpretive ranger at Lake Bistineau State Park about the ongoing Louisiana Outdoor Outreach Program for kids that takes place at the Park as well, as well as other uncoming events including an archeological dig that will take place on Saturday November 17. For more information about the park and events contact them at 318-745-3503 or on Facebook at Lake Bistineau.