Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
Wally Derleth - Evening Jazz
Wally moved to Shreveport in the fall of 1994 from Wisconsin. He started with Red River Radio in November 1999. Wally enjoys listening to music, playing golf, umpiring high school and college baseball games, and he likes to read "anything by Stephen King or Tom Clancy." You also will find him cheering for the Green Bay Packers and the University of Wisconsin Badgers.