Most Active Stories
- Video Game Jam in Shreveport/Bossier seeks gamers for marathon coding fun
- Fifth Annual Young Artists Competition Winners Announced
- Carnegie Hall Live: Gustavo Dudamel Leads The Simon Bolivar Symphony
- Caravan: Smithfield Fair Live in the RRR Studios
- American Radioworks: Greater Expectations - The Challenge of the Common Core
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.