Most Active Stories
- LeTourneau University in Longview launches drone bachelor's degree
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Ross Foote is a Louisiana native, lawyer, and District Judge in Alexandria who is married to Elizabeth Foote, a Federal Judge here in Shreveport. He moved to Shreveport in 2010 and currently serves in ad hoc judicial appointments, mediation and...
Wally moved to Shreveport in the fall of 1994 from Wisconsin. He started with Red River Radio in November 1999. Wally enjoys listening to music, playing golf, umpiring high school and college baseball games, and he likes to read "anything by...