Most Active Stories
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Mission Red River Radio's mission is to provide a trusted source of information, music and entertainment for curious and thoughtful people, in an efficient, sustainable way, strengthening the civic and cultural life of the communities we serve.
Vision Red River Radio's vision is to be a valued, vital, and vibrant service that is indispensable to listeners' lives, inspires people to look at the world in different ways, capitalizes on emerging opportunities, and speaks with civility and respect.
Red RiverRadio Community Values We are a mutually supportive, passionate group of people committing our talents under clear and supportive leadership to the shared vision and mission of Red River Radio. We treat ourselves and each other with fairness, respect, honesty, trust and integrity to support successful teamwork and a positive work atmosphere. Our work environment fosters curiosity, passion and creativity. We embrace diversity, and bring understanding, compassion and commitment to our pursuit of public service. Our success is achieved through measurable and attainable goals. We approach our work with ambition, enthusiasm, flexibility, resolve, a commitment to excellence and a sense of fun.